Sometimes I have red hair. Sometimes I have white hair. Sometimes I have pink hair.
“We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan.”
“Like colors or a spring tree against that kind of blue sky that pulls your heart out through your eyes. Pretty things will swarm you like that, like your heart was a hive of electric bees.”
― Katherine Dunn, Geek Love
“Time Flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
– Nathaniel Hawthorne
“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life, music and cats.”
– Albert Schweitzer
Hi! Nice to meet you!
A few fun facts about me:
- I am a lifelong resident of NJ, but worked for a decade in NYC
- I have 5 cats (The Mayor, Fluffy, Pumpkin, Beasty-Ghosty, The Trog)
- A member of Generation X
- Photography is my passion, particularly of abandoned buildings
- I feed and maintain a small colony of feral cats, and will help animals anywhere I can
- I work in the event industry
- I am a vegetarian and enjoy fancy vegetarian food
- My pronouns are she/her
- Historic Preservation is important; I am on the board of a non-profit dedicated to saving Kirkbride Buildings
- I lean hard to the left; I believe that Black Lives Matter, People aren’t Illegal, LBGTQ+ rights are human rights, and that women’s bodies are their own.
- I wish I was on my bicycle right now.
- My favorite places are a red sand beach in Hana, Hawai’i, and the cool grass in front of Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital. Unfortunately, Greystone is gone.
weetahbug on instagram
My Flickr (Warning, a bit of a photo dump)
find me on Facebook
send me a text!
Pay me back – cash.app